No matter your age, it’s almost impossible to resist tapping your toes or nodding your head when you hear a catchy song. Dance is an incredible way to express your feelings or even tell a story with…Read More
Our mission is to create a friendly and relaxed environment for students to come and discover the magic of yoga.
- Practice with patience
- Positive energy
- Smile often
- Enjoy the journey
- Be present
- Feel better
- Increased Strength & Flexibility: Yoga helps flexibility and mobility by releasing tension held in the hips, shoulders, wrists, ankles, and everywhere in between!
- Stress relief: Yoga deepens relaxation through meditation which results in a decrease of the stress hormone, cortisol.
- Pain Relief: There are hundreds of yoga poses, and each one has unique benefits. Many poses aid in healing areas that hold pain.
- Improve circulation: Yoga helps circulation of the blood, and digestion system through twists, bends, and folds.
- It is best to practice on an empty stomach.
- Stay hydrated! Drink lots of water before coming to class. Your muscles will function better when properly hydrated.
- Leave ALL competitive vibes at the door. This means competitive thoughts towards yourself as well as others. Everyone should be focused on their own practice and progression. Trying to get further into a pose with competitive energy is setting yourself up for injury.
- Try different classes! We offer many different styles. Each class will provide a different experience. Click this link to see different classes we offer.
- Bring a towel, water and a mat if you prefer to use your own.
- For every excuse we have a modification! Don’t ever let yourself think that it is impossible. We use straps, blocks, blankets, and knowledge to provide every modification possible. So no matter your size, shape, or age YOU CAN DO IT!